Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Getting Ready for the Holidays


I love the holidays. I guess I always have. I have always loved the smells of the special foods that are prepared, the bright colors of the decorations and lights and the change of the seasons from warm to cold. All this week I have been preparing for this busy week of activity. I have been working hard on custom orders of stained glass, and finally tonight I was able to begin to make some stained glass Christmas ornaments for the tree at the studio. I cut out a small forest of tree ornaments and hope to be able to get them made before Thursday's Holiday Lighting Festival in Denton. I've got my Wassail recipe in hand and am ready to make the spicy concoction. Polly Maynard and the Childbloom Ensemble will be performing in the studio from 6-7. The next day will be First Friday and Alex Riegelman will be in the studio. Two events in two days. This will be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment