Sunday, April 11, 2010

Stained Glass Class at the Studio







Life at the studio has been very busy. We have been teaching classes, planning art openings and participating in First Fridays Denton. I wanted to share some pictures of the stained glass projects completed at the studio. In the first Tiffany Stained glass class taught at the studio, the students did a wonderful job. By the end of the first lesson they had learned to cut glass, solder and completed a small suncatcher. The second week of the six week course, the students began their first project. For this larger project they could do a design of their choice and I think their small windows are simply beautiful. I have to say that I had a wonderful group of fun people in my voyage class at my new studio space. Check out the pictures of their projects......Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment